Friday 16 October 2009

"Holy Grail Systems"

People often ask me if they should buy this "so called Holy Grail System" they received emails about claiming you could start making £10000 a month by reading their 5 - 6 pages long ebook.

Is it possible? Could you become a doctor in a month? Could you become a lawyer in a month? Could you become a professional programmer in a month? Ofcourse not.

Trading is not easy, it could be simple but it involves many things. Using certain indicators from ebooks are not going to help you make money in 3 days. The key is consistency, making money once or maybe 10 times in a year is not going to help you.

Trust me I have bought several systems, ebooks, indicators - tried them, tested them and came to only one simple conclusion: RUBBISH.

Let me ask you a simple question: If you are a proper trader, would you need to sell your trading system for a small price (as compared to what you could be making while trading)? Would you put your focus on trading or selling? Also, traders don't give away their systems, they could give you bits & pieces but not complete systems

This blog is not going to sell anything. What I am going to give here is what I have learnt from my mistakes, and the only aim here is to help new traders learn from my mistakes before lossing any capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment